To you.

In a virtual world that consists of nothing but purchasing, impressing, and conversing with others, I am a lovely outcast.
In this nonsense blog, I'll apparently be whining and complaining over aspects of Ameba Pico, and occasionally, everyday life, in the words of a schizophrenic, delusional fifteen-year-old cross-dresser living in America.
I'm not promising to be bubbly and happy about anything, because I'm not.
In all honestly, I have no idea what I'm doing.
Hi, I'm Hope. It's nice to meet you.

And also, since I said this in a post way back before anything, the names of the posts are just whatever happened to be there when I pressed Ctrl+V.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Point I

I have a list of things that I consider stupid and unneccessary.
I consider blogging about an online game to be one of them. So, I plan on not doing that anymore. Instead, I'm just going to post whatever the hell I feel like posting and deleting every post I've done before now.
I myself have never really understood the point of a blog. But now I'll actually be using it as an online diary. So you, whoever is reading this, is going to get up close and personal with every aspect of my life because I can't keep hiding things anymore.


So I guess Point One can be my not-so-darkest secret of my life.
When I was 11, I decided that at the age of 24, I would become a transvestite.
Now that I'm looking back, that was really irrational and stupid. One, I now know that if it wasn't for the influence of Japanese culture, I would've never thought of that. Which is a sign that I'm only doing it out of fandom. Secondly, I plan on becoming a performer after I graduate, and being a transvestite won't help me much in the world of acting. Or voice acting, for that matter. And if I was, in fact, a man, I'd be gay. So what the hell? I'd turn into a man just so I could act feminine. Yeah. Doesn't make much sense. It would probably be interesting and fun for a little while, but I'd probably get tired of it after a while.

..I find that writing in a blog is a lot more relaxing, instead of talking to myself in the mirror for hours, which is starting to raise some questions from my family.

I want to write more, but Point Two isn't until tomorrow. I'm going to start using Roman numerals because they look cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment