To you.

In a virtual world that consists of nothing but purchasing, impressing, and conversing with others, I am a lovely outcast.
In this nonsense blog, I'll apparently be whining and complaining over aspects of Ameba Pico, and occasionally, everyday life, in the words of a schizophrenic, delusional fifteen-year-old cross-dresser living in America.
I'm not promising to be bubbly and happy about anything, because I'm not.
In all honestly, I have no idea what I'm doing.
Hi, I'm Hope. It's nice to meet you.

And also, since I said this in a post way back before anything, the names of the posts are just whatever happened to be there when I pressed Ctrl+V.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

21735514635

Once again, awake at about 2:30 in the morning.
And I apologize for making you listen to my crappy music.
I couldn't find Dust to Dust or upload it, and this severely irritates me. Don't worry, Dust to Dust! I won't give up on you!


:D SO LET'S GO ON AMEBA PICO AND SEE IF THERE IS ANYTHING INTERESTING OR ANYONE TO TALK TO.


..I.. uh...
*depressed.*

..I think I'll just go to bed then.
Archangel. is my female account, by the way.
And don't even try to add me on facebook, I'm not accepting anymore adds from Pico people.


And also, I'm very aware of the fact that the links for the Chrono Cross song and the Spirited Away song are broken, I'm just too damn lazy to fix it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment