To you.

In a virtual world that consists of nothing but purchasing, impressing, and conversing with others, I am a lovely outcast.
In this nonsense blog, I'll apparently be whining and complaining over aspects of Ameba Pico, and occasionally, everyday life, in the words of a schizophrenic, delusional fifteen-year-old cross-dresser living in America.
I'm not promising to be bubbly and happy about anything, because I'm not.
In all honestly, I have no idea what I'm doing.
Hi, I'm Hope. It's nice to meet you.

And also, since I said this in a post way back before anything, the names of the posts are just whatever happened to be there when I pressed Ctrl+V.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

浜渦正志

I could never explain to you how hard I fell in love with Final Fantasy XIII.
My favourite character is obviously Hope, but the soundtrack.. ..Masashi Hamauzu is by far one of the greatest composers I've ever heard. I nearly cried the first time I heard Dust to Dust, or the music playing in Oerba.
No, scratch that. I seriously broke out into tears the first time I heard that song.


And in other apparently less geekish news, I'm apparently losing interest in Pico. Again. For like, the sixth time.
Unfortunately, this is the worst time for me to lose interest, because Spring break just started, and you can only hang out with your friends for so many days.
And then there's yet another Spanish project I need to do.
I am most definitely not in the mood to find some random person on Pico to write about, but seeing as how I never do it, I might as well.
OH LOOK AT THAT THE ONLY PERSON ONLINE IS SOMEONE I'VE ALREADY DONE. TOO BAD.


I am seriously getting tired of this layout and am in a desperate attempt to make one for myself. And then post my favourite weird ass songs in some kind of a playlist and have a gadget where you can stare at virtual fish and click the box to feed them. Blah blah blah.


Dust to Dust makes me feel so friggin holy.
And I want to change my name on my fake facebook account, but I'd most likely get that account suspended if I did do that. Seeing as how I'm changed it at least 7 times. But I still love Sekihan for now, so it's okay.
Blah blah blah, going to make some fake blog to test my awful template on.
Later, my lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment