To you.

In a virtual world that consists of nothing but purchasing, impressing, and conversing with others, I am a lovely outcast.
In this nonsense blog, I'll apparently be whining and complaining over aspects of Ameba Pico, and occasionally, everyday life, in the words of a schizophrenic, delusional fifteen-year-old cross-dresser living in America.
I'm not promising to be bubbly and happy about anything, because I'm not.
In all honestly, I have no idea what I'm doing.
Hi, I'm Hope. It's nice to meet you.

And also, since I said this in a post way back before anything, the names of the posts are just whatever happened to be there when I pressed Ctrl+V.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

http://doctorcatmd.com/

Raggle fraggle.

So I've spent like, the last forever reading internet comics.

I highly suggest you read this one.

Even if you hate stories, you'll probably love Doctor Cat.

..
.....What was I even planning on talking about?
Uh
I hate chemisty
This chinese exchange student in my class told me that he likes my poofy hair, which extends about three inches away from my actual skull
Theres a commercial for the Harry Potter theme park going on right now and I'm going to go get my Gryffindor scarf and jacket so I can scream and dance
The commercial was over by the time I finished typing that sentence
The song I'm listening to right now is "Der Hölle Rache kocht in meinem Herzen" from Mozart's The Magic Flute.
No I cannot speak German or can even comprehend it when encountering it
I am going to go wash dishes now.

No comments:

Post a Comment